

Counting My Blessings...
Just wanted to share with you all that's it's been an emotional day. Ups and Downs and all kinds of turns. Thanksgiving Day is coming soon and I am so grateful for all the things the Lord has shown and taught me this year. I'm feeling lonely this Thanksgiving, but very much looking forward to being with family and friends in about THREE weeks! Yeah
Tomorrow I am going to post a list of the things I am thankful for in 2006.
Right Now, I want to ask you to pray. I need to make some big decisions in the next couple of days, could you pray the Father would speak and that I would have lots of clarity and ears that can only hear HIM!
Something from my heart: Last week a believer here died from an unknown illness and it's affected lots of my friends or co-workers. Would you pray God might bring healing and peace to these hurting hearts.
Also today, a believer was murdered. This is an ugly truth that we don't really face in America. That just believing in God, could lead to death. But it does- in some parts of the world. Would you pray for his family and my co-workers who were close to him?
Please don't take that freedom for granted this Thanksgiving in America as you gather together with friends and family with tons of food. Remember those who don't experience that same freedom.
I love you all & I am extremely blessed to know you!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment