



I heart ELF!!! It's the most fun Christmas movie! I laugh so much when I watch it! Don't you agree?
This week has definitely not been without trial. I've been really frustrated and sad this week. I think the sad days come with the good days. It's easy to get fed up with people lying to you and getting taken advantage of, but I think it's worth it. If Christ's name is being made known then, I am okay looking like a fool. Nichole Nordeman sings a song "Fool for You" it says, "I would be a fool for you, even if you asked me to." There are so many days where Jesus humbles me, He allows me to feel like a fool. In turn I look like an idiot, but I am okay with that! I know this has been a weird post and you are thinking what is wrong with her? So onto to other things...
Tonight is a Christmas party,tomorrow is another Christmas party, Sunday afternoon is the Symphony and Monday I fly home. The days are absolutely flying by. There will be lots of pictures to follow in the coming days. I am really thankful that I have a great friend who has made lots of plans for our trip on my way home. F-U-N things are happening and I can't wait.
By the way, THREE days people, 3 days, and I am there!
Merry Christmas Peeps!!!!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas, Peep! I LOVE Elf!
Post a Comment