



I was dancing in September and continue to do so in October. In October, God has refreshed me and given me many new reminders of His faithfulness and provision for my life. I can't believe or comprehend how much our Sweet Jesus has taught this past year in the big I. It's fantastic. There have been trials but also blessings and much JOY. What an amazing God we serve. My sweet, precious, amazing, wonderful, fantastic mom and my nanny too, banded together to make me one Totally Sweet Package! It brought Joy to my heart when my mailman rang my door, told me, I had a package and then proceeded to go and untie my package from his bicycle. It was in a brown burlap bag tied with string. So cute eh? It reminds me of mr. mcspeedy on mister rogers! I love that man, he was the inspiration for some of my first words. "speedy, de dribbly!!!" thank you to all who contributed to awesomeness of the package, Jennifer, Nikki and Kristin.
1 comment:
i love you so much, lindsey! i am so happy that you got a package from your sweet mom and nanny. i love that we both have the same issue of InStyle now. let's talk about fashions. like, what do you think of that sweater on page 47? (made up page...) i love you and that you are coming home in december. how much fun are we going to have?! what day are you arriving??!??!?!
Post a Comment