I arrived home on Saturday, spent some time with my peeps, the fam and got to see my house for the first time in a long time.
Sunday morning we went to church at FRBC! Such a blast! It was great to worship the Lord with familiar faces and songs. It was Christmastime, so there was something so special about it. No Sunday School, but I was able to visit with friends who were in town for Christmas. It was funny to hear about the engagements, weddings and births that I have missed. I am so thankful for the such a Godly heritage and family of believers who really know me. Being there was such a blessing to my heart and yes I cried during "Big Church" it was an emotional day, you know? Going to Fielder is very similar to going home, it feels comfortable, I actually know the people there, I know where we sit and I know who's going to lead us. What a precious time with family in Christ!!!!
Sunday night we had the shower for Allison! Again more fun, laughing and crying with women who I have known forever. We talked about how the Lord had blessed us this year, how we've changed and what we are looking forward to in the future. We had great food, conversation and Allie opened her presents! Laughing and crying is the best, when you do it with friends. I love these women with all my heart and I am so grateful the Lord placed them in my life.
They are amazing sisters! and Beautiful too!
1 comment:
Y'all ARE beautiful! i love the pics!!!
Post a Comment