Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Worth It

I've been thinking alot lately on this crazy life I live. I am stressed OUT right now, almost to the point of not knowing what to do. Things feel like they are spinning all around and I don't know what to grab onto. There is so much to do. I'm praying about the future, what to do, where to go, all the while trying to concentrate on the "NOW."

The Lord has been speaking to me so much lately and I know I just have to trust Him. He's got it altogether, even when I am completely untogether. I could write pages on the things He has done in my life, just this past week. But I think I'm going to focus on just a few.

In the beginning, as in the first day of fpo in Virginia. He said, "Just Obey Me." So I did and here I sit in India, still wondering what He wants to do with me here and feeling "not good enough."

Secondly, an idea that I have held onto since it came about that I was moving 8,000 miles away from Texas. Is that He is Worth it! He's worth all this uncertainty in my life, He's worth all the crazyness, the heartache, the tears, the loneliness, all of it.

He's worth it.

Along this journey, I have also come to realize they are worth it! They need to know Him, they, just like me, are broken people, searching truth, looking for acceptance and in need of a Savior. Not that different than me; at least one thing in common: we are all sinners.

The Father talked to me through His word this week, it says.

"One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock."

Psalms 27:4-5

Is He worth it to YOU? I pray He speaks to you today.

1 comment:

AKat said...

Great post, Linds. Keep it up, girl. I am praying for ya. Love you oodles!