Sometimes, I just see the darn-dest signs. I was at the dentist / hospital/ eye doctor's office the other day and had to capture this sign. It's pretty funny. You might ask yourself, they have to tell people, "no spitting" inside a building? And the answer is yes, they do. I am concerned about the "no flowers" thing, I mean that is just wrong.
I hope you get a kick out of the sign, it sure made me laugh!!!
3 comments:
I just laughed outloud. Loudly! I love you, and if yu are ever ni the hospital, Lord willing never!, you WILL have flowers, if I have to smuggle them in to you.
I just laughed outloud. Loudly! I love you, and if yu are ever ni the hospital, Lord willing never!, you WILL have flowers, if I have to smuggle them in to you.
hahaha. i just read it again.
Post a Comment