Lizzy Bizzy and I on the last day of skiing. I was so sick that week and did not even get to ski, it was so sad. I sat inside with all the moms and watched everyone's junk, tried not to pass out from lack of breathing and blew my nose 10,ooo times. thank you Kleenex manufacturing plant! i'm thankful for tissues with lotion in them and you don't fully realize what a blessing this invention is, until the time of need. Unfortunately, I think I passed my illness on to S-dub, sorry man.
what a cute snowman.
During the week, we had the great opportunity to hang out with some awesome German students. We quickly became friends with them and shared many meals together. We also learned alot about German culture and shared lots of great stories with each other. It was really neat to finally meet people who knew the history of my last name and pronounced it correctly. Way to go people. We love these guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment