Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hello Out There!

I promise I will be posting soon! I have so much to share, so many new pictures. I have actually wanted to blog lately, but my pictures are on my work computer and I really only have time to blog from home. Life has been CRAZY, but the semester is finally finished, Praise the Lord and Graduation is tomorrow. I plan on blogging my heart out in the next couple of weeks, so please stay tuned! Highlight's will include:
Many Birthday celebrations, Julie & Jared's wedding, of course OBU spring activities
and what I've got planned for the summer!

I'm actually headed to Kansas, this week for the whole week and I'm headed to India in June!! Exciting things are happening and I can't wait to share more about all of it!

See You Soon!

1 comment:

jrob said...

Where in India?! So fun! I'm sad we'll just miss you, though.