Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A completely FALL BOOTS oriented post...

Even though, I've been quite busy with moving, SEARCHING for a job, trying to keep up with my family and other silly, time-consuming things like that, let's talk about boots.

This season, like many in the past, I'm on the hunt for a FABULOUS pair of boots! Here are my top picks. Keep in mind, Texas offers so many boot wearing opportunities, casual & dressy occasions, work, weekend, social & church, so many chances to wear them... and so many gorgeous boots to choose from.

When I buy pair of boots, I plan to wear them A LOT.  Many Texas women are my boot-wearing fashion icons but Tami Taylor of Friday Night Lights is my current inspiration.

Let's have a moment of silence, for the Final season of Friday Night Lights beginning soon. And don't even get me started on ABC Family selling us false hope, with their promos of Friday Night Lights from the beginning, showing it for nearly 3 weeks and then pulling the plug. Who does that? What is wrong with them? Don't get me hooked like that and then JUST STOP SHOWING THE episodes. You see, I lived in India when Friday Night Lights started in America, therefore, I haven't watched it from the beginning. So I was hoping to catch up, oh well, Guess I'll be ordering the previous seasons from Amazon.

Moving on...

Consider an expensive pair of boots an investment and a less expensive version, a pair that will take you through a season or two. You get what you pay for, and most time of the time, and I need to pay LESS. So I'm all about showing options.

 http://www.sheplers.com/womens/justin_square_toe/045432.html
















Here's to many Boot wearing days to come.


No comments: