Wow, God just amazes me in the way He weaves so many of our stories together.
Isn't it amazing? All these cool people I'm connected to, adoption, advocacy and africa. WOW!
During my time back home, I've been able to reconnect with a friend, Mary Lynn, who I really haven't seen much in the past 10 years. I've been attending her Pilates class at church where she shared about an awesome project God has connected her heart with. It's called Pilates for Water! One of her best friends, Emily has adopted from a sweet little country in Africa called, Ethiopia. You may have heard of it before. My friends Brooke & Jenny used to live there. Connections, Connections.
I happen to love Ethiopia and really want to go there someday! Maybe to adopt a baby from there too. Some of my friends, Justin & Meredith, are in the process of adopting a child from there also, so I wanted to share about some of the work God is doing, and how you can be a part of it all.
Would you give to the fund set up on Pilates for Water, to help provide clean water to the villages that Emily's children were adopted from.
Would you help Meredith and Justin, as they raise funds to adopt their child from Ethiopia by purchasing a t-shirt or scheduling a photography session.
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL how all these people and places are woven together, I just the love how the Lord uses His people in all these fun ways to glorify Himself and help those in need, including ourselves. Just check out their stories, I promise you will not regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment