Around about the month of January, Karen and I were seeking the Lord on what the theme of sa101 would be this year. We did alot of praying and reading and kept coming back to the theme of planting, trees, water, life. The Lord revealed this to us separately and amazingly enough, when we came together to discuss what He was saying, we were already on the same page! How COOL is that!
So we decided to go with Plant! I just love it. I had this vision of a really simple tree in my head that would begin to grow and flourish when people tended to it. Megan and I came up with this design and painted it in one day. It was so much fun to do. I love getting to express my creativity.
But wait, it's not finished. Updated pictures are coming..... I know the suspense is killing you.
2 comments:
Lindsey, that's a great vision. I love that the Lord is using you this summer to help grow within these students a passion for the lost all around the world. Just as the Lord does with all M trips, their lives will be forever changed. Have so much fun with them!
I love the vision, too! You are terrific.
Post a Comment