Catie B. and I went on a walk around Auburn to get a feel for the town. It was such fun! Catie and I are both working in College Ministry now, so we had much to discuss. I had the wonderful privilege of meeting Catie in south asia when she was one of my volunteers and then getting to hang out with her in America was such a blast. It's such an amazing thing how the Lord weaves people in and out of our lives at just the right times.
What an adventure walking and talking and getting lost. We actually went to a girls dorm and asked some students how to get back to the street we parked on, they gave us directions and then decided it was really far for us to walk and gave us a ride. I am sure we seemed crazy but i'm thankful they took pity on us! Thanks Catie for a night a talking our ears off!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun adventure :) Cool pics!
Post a Comment