Just trying to be a little water, wherever God plants me. My life is an adventure in trusting HIM.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
more about home
one of favorite houses to check out at christmas. they decorate extravagantly to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's Research. an issue- close to our hearts. they always do an AMAZING job! mom and I
oh, oops! haha! Let me start this statement by saying that I have pretty bad vision... with that said... when I commented on your mom's hair, I was referring to that last family pic... where her hair matches the dog... I didn't see the dog, I thought it was all her hair - oops :) Not saying your mom's hair isn't cool - haha! I guess I'm also saying that your dog has cool hair too! :)
2 comments:
Whoa! Your mom's hair is cool!
Those lights on that house are amazing! How fun!!
oh, oops! haha! Let me start this statement by saying that I have pretty bad vision... with that said... when I commented on your mom's hair, I was referring to that last family pic... where her hair matches the dog... I didn't see the dog, I thought it was all her hair - oops :) Not saying your mom's hair isn't cool - haha! I guess I'm also saying that your dog has cool hair too! :)
Post a Comment